From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It is reasonably well written.
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
- Early life
- "Weber has a brother named Brandon..." Incohesive placement after death of mother. Maybe place in first paragraph after first mention of parents? Done
- Junior career
- Being "listed" needs better explanation. Even expanding that to "protected list" conveys more meaning. Done
- I feel like the second and third mention of "junior B" when describing the championships are unnecessary, given that it's previously established that the KIJHL is a junior B league. Done
- How did the Rockets do in the Memorial Cup? And how did they qualify if they lost the WHL finals? Done
- Replace some "Weber"s with "he". Done
- Nashville Predators
- Goals and assists aren't linked in their first mentions in the article. Done in previous section
- "rash of injuries" sounds a little bit like slang. Done
- Exact same phrasing in sentences for NHL YoungStars Game and NHL All-Star Game. Mix it up? Done
- Are games played and penalty minutes "offensive categories"? Maybe reword to "statistical categories"? Done
- International play
- Saying that his experience at the '07 WC was "marred" by his suspension seems a little dramatic and POV. I also went ahead and removed "ugly" to help this along. Done
- A lot of publications that needs italics (ie. The Province) do not have them. Done
- Spell out acronyms of publications (ie. CBC, TSN, IIHF). I know it seems tedious, but I think it's good practice. Also, it helps consistency if other publications like National Hockey League and Canadian Hockey League are spelled out. Done
- Ref 39 needs a title. Done
- Refs 17, 20, 21, 27, 42, 43, and 46 are dead. Done
- Watch for redundancies in your prose. For example, writing the same word twice in a sentence. Fixed most, if not all, of these myself though.
- Disambig Dan Boyle and Sicamous. Done
- All issues have been addressed, but please add any further feedback you may have! Thanks so much for the review! Cheers. – Nurmsook! talk... 23:14, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
- Sweet. Everything looks good, but just one more issue that I noticed on the second read: There are no season stats for his junior career in the prose. I think this could definitely add to the article, especially for his award-winning seasons in the WHL. Also, there is no mention of his WHL rookie season. Just this last issue to deal with and I'll pass the article! Orlandkurtenbach (talk) 00:16, 11 January 2011 (UTC)