The famous racetrack of Francorchamps is not located in the city of Spa. Since 1977 Francorchamps has been merged with Stavelot. A village named Blanchimont never existed.
Spa is located in Belgium and not in Hungary, the large lake probably has gone astray.
I'm living in Liège, not far from Spa.
- The circuit is not indeed part of Spa, but Stavelot. The 2 cities are separated by the Malchamps Hill. The circuit is about 10 kilometers far from the city. The airport is part of Spa.
- The springs are not hot, only cold with iron and carbonic gaz (see fr:Pouhon)
- The city is also famous because casinos are born here at the end of the XVIIIth century : "La Redoute" and the "Vauxhall" (see for example Kubrick's Barry Lyndon). A lot of famous personnalities came here for the springs : Tsar Pierre the Great, Marguerite de Valois (Queen Margot), Vaclav Havel, Victor Hugo, ...
- there is indeed a lake in Spa, the "Lac de Warfaz". The river of the city is called the "Wayai". Flowing into the river "fr:Hoëgne", then the river "fr:Vesdre", the river "Ourthe", the river "Meuse", and North Sea.
Vberger 11:27, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This move is suggested since spa is a common English word and those uses don't fit into the current article. In fact the different uses of the word spa likely means spa would become a disambiguation page to get individuals to the desired entry.Vegaswikian
- SUPPORT 22.214.171.124 18:09, 22 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Support Warofdreams 13:06, 24 Mar 2005 (UTC)