Talk:Special Task Force (SAPS)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Special Task Force (SAPS) article.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Orphaned references in Special Task Force (SAPS)
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Special Task Force (SAPS)'s orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "ReferenceA":
- From Islam in South Africa: http://www.mg.co.za/article/2009-05-28-marrying-rightw-with-tradition
- From Healthcare in South Africa: Ataguba, John Ele-Ojo. "Health Care Financing in South Africa: moving toward universal coverage." Continuing Medical Education. February 2010 Vol. 28, Number 2.
- From Xenophobia in South Africa: From 'Foreign Natives' to 'Native Foreigners': Explaining Xenophobia in Post-Apartheid South Africa, Michael Neocosmos, CODESRIA, Dakar, 2010
- From South African Army: "home". Army.mil.za. 2010-12-13. Retrieved 2014-04-16.
- From Belgium: BuG 159 – Bericht uit het Gewisse – 7 mei 2012. npdata.be (7 May 2012).
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 04:23, 3 May 2014 (UTC)