Talk:Stinson L-5 Sentinel
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Stinson L-5 Sentinel article.|
|WikiProject Aviation / Aircraft||(Rated C-class)|
Merging from "Stinson L-5" into "L-5 Sentinel"
- My reasons to merge these two articles in the manner presented are as follows
- The article name convention of other planes is their aircraft series number and their knickname (i.e. KC-135 Stratotanker, B-52 Stratofortress, etc.).
- The USAF lists this aircraft as the "L-5 Sentinel" on their AFHRA website.
- The article is about a military aircraft, not a civilian aircraft, and the naming convention should reflect that.
- Admittedly, the "Stinson L-5" article has more information and data than the "L-5 Sentinel" article, but the article should follow the standard naming conventions.
Please add your comments, thoughts, criticisms, and accolades below! - NDCompuGeek 02:10, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
- I agree. Stinson L-5 should be merged into this. Respectfully, SamBlob 03:04, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
- Merge has been effected. Respectfully, SamBlob 17:35, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
For More Information
This text taken from the 'Stinson L-5' discussion:
For more information on the Stinson L-5, see 
NDCompuGeek 02:29, 28 January 2007 (UTC)
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one article was rated and this bot brought all the other ratings up to at least that level. BetacommandBot 10:20, 27 August 2007 (UTC)