Talk:Stroboscopic effect

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Move to "stroboscopic effect"?[edit]

I suggest that this article is moved to Stroboscopic effect, as the term "temporal aliasing" has a much wider use than this particular visual context. Any thoughts? Oli Filth(talk|contribs) 19:40, 28 May 2009 (UTC)

Why not merge Stroboscopic effect with Stroboscope which contains most of the same information, and add to the subtitle 'Other effects'? --Profero (talk) 14:13, 10 September 2010 (UTC)