Talk:Super Princess Peach
|Super Princess Peach was one of the good articles, but it has been removed from the list. There are suggestions below for improving the article to meet the good article criteria. Once these issues have been addressed, the article can be renominated. Editors may also seek a reassessment of the decision if they believe there was a mistake.|
|Current status: Delisted good article|
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated B-class, Low-importance)|
It is 'Perry' not 'Parry', I amde the change because I own the game and know therefore.
Also more than 3/4 of these bosses are fake:
- Petey Piranha: a cross between a Piranha Bean and a Crazee Dayzee. From Super Mario Sunshine.
- King Boo: the king of the Boos. From Luigi's Mansion.
- Bowser: the king of the Koopas and the Mushroom Kingdom's nemesis. From Super Mario Bros.
- X-Naut PhD: an X-Naut scientist. From Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
- Bike Wiggler
- Hynpo Goomba
- Beldam: the leader of the Shadow Sirens. From Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
- Bowser Fog
- Queen Vibe"""
I have removed them therefore and may return to input correct ones later.
I think wikipedia is not a CHEAT site!
I would recommend to delete the "Perry" Site. Robendo
Due to April 2006?
What's with the end of the article? What happened in April 2006? OmnipotentEntity 18:30, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- I don't know what it was meant to say, but since the game had already come out everywhere but Europe by april 2006, it seems to be gibberish. I'll tweak that sentence to remove the date unless anyone can think of a reason not to. Actually, upon further investigation (Google search) I can't find anything about any koopaling sprites in spp other than another wikipedia article. Is there a source for it? Corbo 12:59, 8 July 2006 (UTC)
This is almost ready for GA, and, as such, I've put it on hold. The only major issue is the list craziness; the largely unnecessary bulleted lists desperately need to be converted to prose. The list of characters could probably be deleted, to boot; important characters will be mentioned in the plot summary, and unimportant characters don't need to be mentioned at all. - A Man In Bl♟ck (conspire | past ops) 05:24, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- Alright. I broke the character list down and renamed it "voices" (simlar to how Super Mario 64 has it). You deleted the Mario references section. Is there any other list that needs to be revised? Hbdragon88 18:58, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
I am passing the article through to GA on the basis that the concerns that prompted the hold have been addressed and any remaining issues do not preclude promotion. Eluchil404 09:48, 11 October 2006 (UTC)
hmm Vibe island and a Vibe Scepter... anyone else notice the sexual innuendo here?... or am i just dirty? HarveyDanger 01:19, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
- =| You're just dirty. Metathesiophobia 12:52, 16 June 2007 (UTC)
Good article review
- The article has been delisted. The discussion, now in archive, can be found here. Once the article has been brought up to standards, it may be renominated at WP:GAC. Regards, Lara♥Love 17:02, 6 August 2007 (UTC)