Two plot issues 
- Having arrived in Jaipur only to discover their connecting flight has been canceled, Graham arranges for the group to be taken by bus and tuk-tuk overnight to the hotel.
- It is very clear that Jaipur is where the hotel is; there are plenty of Jaipur signs throughout the movie. My guess is that their plane arrived at Indira Gandhi Airport, Delhi, and they travelled from there to Jaipur by bus. It's doable; I've done it.
- I've corrected the text now. -- ♬ Jack of Oz ♬ [your turn] 03:35, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
- She (Evelyn) also begins a blog chronicling her adventures.
- Maybe I missed it because of the people chattering away behind me, but I didn't hear anything about a blog. I didn't think her her journal was for anyone's consumption but her own.
- She mentions to her son as she's leaving him at the airport that he can read about it on her blog on the "interweb" 220.127.116.11 (talk) 03:24, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks. -- ♬ Jack of Oz ♬ [your turn] 03:29, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
UK gross 
Being a British film, perhaps it's UK box office gross can be mentioned?--Allthestrongbowintheworld (talk) 12:42, 11 October 2012 (UTC)
Length of plot summary 
The plot summary was 947 words. The length of a film plot summary on Wikipedia needs to be no more than 600 to 800 words. It is not necessary to recount the content of every scene. Today I trimmed it down a lot. If it seems too concise then it probably needs re-writing to simply give an outline of the story in brief. Invertzoo (talk) 15:46, 26 January 2013 (UTC)
Was there ever a page for him? He seems notable enough on IMDB! For the time being I'll remove the red links, but consider his page written! Objections? Of course not!
TheSavageNorwegian 18:42, 9 February 2013 (UTC)