Talk:The City (2008 TV series)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the The City (2008 TV series) article.|
|The City (2008 TV series) has been listed as a Media and drama good article under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do, and if it no longer meets these criteria, it can be reassessed.
Review: November 19, 2013. ( ).
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article is written in American English, and some terms used in it are different or absent from British English and other varieties of English. According to the relevant style guide, this should not be changed without broad consensus.|
Copyright problem removed
One or more portions of this article duplicated other source(s). Infringing material has been rewritten or removed and must not be restored, unless it is duly released under a compatible license. (For more information, please see "using copyrighted works from others" if you are not the copyright holder of this material, or "donating copyrighted materials" if you are.) For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or published material; such additions will be deleted. Contributors may use copyrighted publications as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences or phrases. Accordingly, the material may be rewritten, but only if it does not infringe on the copyright of the original or plagiarize from that source. Please see our guideline on non-free text for how to properly implement limited quotations of copyrighted text. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously, and persistent violators will be blocked from editing. While we appreciate contributions, we must require all contributors to understand and comply with these policies. Thank you. Theleftorium 21:53, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:The City (2008 TV series)/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Pretty good on links staying up, but the official site is dead and isn't in archive.org's Wayback Machine. There's two other link issues, one of them just being that the page is still up, but redirects to a slightly different address.
Sorry for the delay. Passing "Conception", "Scripting allegations", "U.S. television ratings".
Overview and casting
- "or a personnel departure." is that specifically from the workplace, or are you meaning cast in general?
- Done, I clarified it to read like the departure of a cast member in general.
- "while Joe Zee was credited as Palermo's boss." Was this at Elle, or elsewhere?
- Done, he was her boss at Elle.
- "to begin employment with Diane von Fürstenberg." Can you clarify who Diane is? I know, and people can click through the link, but it should be explicit in that section of the article.
Broadcast history and distribution
- DVD releases: are there any articles about the releases that can be cited, as opposed to or in addition to the MTV Shop?
Also, is it possible to mention The City: Live After Show, as mentioned here? (I was searching for reviews, couldn't find one easily in that outlet's online archive.) I believe it was at least available on the US MTV website, but at some point something in the The After Show series aired on the channel itself. -- Zanimum (talk) 01:45, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks so much for the review. For a while I've wanted to take on one of your GANs to repay the favor, but I just don't think I'd be able to give a good review because I'm not familiar with some of those topics. I'll keep my eyes peeled, though! WikiRedactor (talk) 21:29, 13 November 2013 (UTC)