Talk:The Story of My Experiments with Truth
|WikiProject India / Literature||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Books||(Rated Start-class)|
a paragraph comes from Amazon 
- Does it matter if I was the one (i.e. nirvana2013) who wrote it on amazon? Anyway I have changed the text from the original, let us know if it is OK?
Merge "My Experiments with Truth" into "The Story of My Experiments with Truth"
- Agree --nirvana2013 12:54, 12 December 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks. Could you suggest what is the correct process to carry out the merger? Sorry, am fairly young at wiki. --Miljoshi 13:55, 12 December 2005 (UTC)
I too agree for the merger and in the direction proposed as The Story of My Experiments with Truth is the complete and correct title of the book. Let us wait till 20th december for potential objections if any and then carry out the merger. Thanks, --Gurubrahma 14:09, 12 December 2005 (UTC)
- A Test version of the merged text is available for review/comment at: My Experiments with Truth. --rgds. Miljoshi | talk 13:18, 22 December 2005 (UTC)
- You've beaten me to it. btw, no need to be so bureaucratic - you can just merge them and people would chip in with the changes that need to be made. I am okay with it and would merge them shortly. --Gurubrahma 17:05, 23 December 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks for the merger, Gurubrahma. Well, Bapu said, "be fair in your conducts..." :-) I just wanted to give interested people the opportunity to review and modify the version before it is released. (No intent of being bureaucratic. Democratic? may be...). --rgds. Miljoshi | talk 10:02, 24 December 2005 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Myexperimentswithtruth.jpg
Image:Myexperimentswithtruth.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
by : Gandhiji
written By : Vasu Sharma Vienna,05-07-2009
The Story of My experiements with Truth/ By M.K.Gandhi comments
I am surprised there appears to be no Urdu translation of the book. If there was one it could have helped in restoring peace in South Asian sub continent.If any one knows the source of the book,with address it would help a great deal. Kulamarva Balakrishna — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 11:39, 5 July 2009
- I don't think so. One is forced to ask "why those two particular reviews?"! Not sure either about the much tagged statement before under "Reviews". Perhaps we could get rid of the whole thing. Are reviews really the point with this book? --regentspark (comment) 21:53, 6 April 2012 (UTC)