Talk:The Vault (wiki)
|This page was nominated for deletion on 28 June 2011 (UTC). The result of the discussion was keep.|
|WikiProject Websites / Computing||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|The following references may be useful when improving this article in the future:
File:Wiki-wordmark.png Nominated for speedy Deletion
An image used in this article, File:Wiki-wordmark.png, has been nominated for speedy deletion for the following reason: All Wikipedia files with unknown copyright status
Don't panic; you should have time to contest the deletion (although please review deletion guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
A conflict opposes members from fallout wikia and the vault on gamepedia, making this deletion questionable.
- Any conflict is not relevant to the notability of an article. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 02:14, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
This deletion is motivated by a personal conflict between users from wikia and gamepedia.
- Any personal dispute is not relevant to the notability of an article. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 02:14, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
- It is not vandalism to question the notability of an article. Disputing the deletion 3 times, twice for the same reason, might be. Is the page notable or self promotion?. It is a site with few active users 220.127.116.11 (talk) 02:14, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
- The request for deletion is part of an aggressive campaign motivated by personal conflict, as is the demand that notability is established. As The Vault was already covered in mainstream gaming press due to its extensive nature and release of numerous materials obtained by the editors from inside source, the notability is well established.
- The identity of the person responsible for the tag is Eden2012, who has deliberately and maliciously tried to abuse Wikipedia's Deletion policies to remove this. This is yet another example of harassment The Vault has endured at the keyboard of said user. I don't believe that a challenge to the notability or the very presence of the article borne out of personal spite can be sustained, due to the agenda of the person who puts forward this challenge.
- I'd like to point out that the article has stood unchallenged for years, with proper citations establishing its notability. Tagaziel (talk) 07:05, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
- The site has few active users
- Any personal dispute is irrelevant to whether the article meets notability guidelines. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:06, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
Arguing against a person rather than the argument seems to be an example of an Ad_hominem#Abusive Falacy. The "Test of Time" or appeal to tradition is additonally a falacical argument. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 18:30, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
Not going to be deleted, I suspect the speedy tag was placed in bad faith. There are plenty of sources and coverage here, according to a past AfD it's notable. Яehevkor ✉ 19:03, 22 January 2014 (UTC)