From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Biography / Arts and Entertainment||(Rated Start-class)|
- Article: de:Theophilus Presbyter
- Corresponding English-language article: Theophilus Presbyter
- Worth doing because: We've recently sorted out some confusion over articles concerning various historical folk who go by the name Theophilus. One of the more interesting ones is this 12th Century Benedictine monk who was an active inventor and metalurgist.
- Originally Requested by: Solipsist 19:25, 24 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Status: Done by Mpolo 19:38, Oct 29, 2004 (UTC)
- Other notes: Thought to be a psuedonym for Roger Of Helmarshausen (not sure which name should take priority for the article title). See also discussion on Wikipedia:Village_pump_(miscellaneous)#Theophilus_II_article_needs_edit.
Identity of Theophilus
This is a very contentious subject. I have editied to reflect the state of uncertainty. I promise I will add references to this debate when I have more time. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 07:44, 29 May 2011 (UTC)