|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard. If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- 1 Greek
- 2 Birthdate?
- 3 Relationships with Tommy Lee
- 4 Link Misdirect
- 5 male porn star
- 6 Sections
- 7 I added link to official Motley Crue Website
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Semi-protection
- 10 Six-degrees vandalism
- 11 Fair use rationale for Image:Tophat..jpg
- 12 Daniel Karven-Veres drowning & "Hold me down"
- 13 About this swastika tattoo --
- 14 Bad links in the External Links
- 15 Who is Leon?
- 16 Born In Greece,Yet American?
- 17 Musician ??
- 18 First wife
Thanks to whoever made this page! I had always wondered what ethnicity Tommy Lee is. -- Wikipedian2005 05:48, 24 October 2005 (UTC)
- His mother, I guess?
Relationships with Tommy Lee
[ SPAM ] is meant to give the visitor a wide angle view of how Tommy Lee handles his relationships in essence and in practice. It also allows the visitor to examine the characteristics of his own relationships with Tommy Lee.
Both content and test are based on sound astrological knowledge and research which gained vast popularity among web surfers.
I believe that even though Astrology is not considered a mainstream science, these knowledge and compatibility tool should be made available to whomever wishes to study Tommy Lee as broadly as possible.
I have no desire to be considered a spammer and I don't want to force [ SPAM ]'s article.
I ask you, authors of Tommy Lee that if you have an objection to placing a link to [ SPAM ] in the External Links section, please write it here. Else, I’ll place the link hoping that it would be a valid resource for Tommy Lee's fans and researchers.
With appreciation, Midas touch 05:21, 9 March 2006 (UTC)
- In view of WP:NOT, scilicet, "Wikipedia is not a collection of external links" and "Wikipedia is not an indiscriminate collection of information", I think that we oughn't to include this link; I cannot imagine that the community writ large would consider an astrological analysis of Tommy Lee's compatability with Pamela Anderson to be encyclopedic. Though User:Midas touch has properly posed the question as to the propriety of the insertion of the link here, as properly suggested on his talk page, and though no one has objected to its inclusion in eight days, I can't abide one's inferring from the absence of such objection that the community writ large accede to the inclusion of the link. On his talk page, Midas touch well notes that, even were one to disprove entirely of the usage of astrology (especially astrology qua science), the link may nevertheless be of interest to those who desire to learn about Tommy Lee. Whilst surely this is true, were the satisfaction of that criterion sufficient to merit the inclusion of a link in an article, articles would become vast repositories of links. Finally, notwithstanding Midas touch's genial attitude and willingness to seek consensus, for which characteristics he is to be commended, it should be noted that his user page reveals him to be an employee or devotee of the site, which surely leads one to consider WP:SPAM. User:Hansnesse apparently requested general comment on the adding of the astrology links to sundry celebrity biographies, but I don't find any record of the discussion's having been moved to a talk page; it was likely deleted after having spent seven days in the pump archive. In any case, for the reasons enumerated supra, I am reverting the insertion of the link. Joe
- Thank you, Joe for your answer and council. Have you not reverted the link, I would do it myself in complete respect to your position. One last note: you kind of used the fact that I'm affiliated with [ DELETED LINK SPAM ] against me and even associated my activity with WP:SPAM. Contrary! While it's so easy to disguise one's identity and hide such affiliation, I make sure to maintain proper disclosure as a part of my codes of ethics. Midas touch 06:30, 19 March 2006 (UTC)
I assume good faith on the part of Midas touch. however, as I mentioned on the talkpage of Hasnesse, talkpages also get picked up by google and hence this approach can be used to carpet-bomb the articles' talkpages, thus increasing the number of google hits. I have gone through several of the proposed links and find that they all would be considered unencyclopedic. I suggest that he stop adding these requests and that someone blank out discussion about Topsynergy from all the talkpages that it has appeared in. TIA, --Gurubrahma 08:55, 19 March 2006 (UTC)
- Dear Gurubrahma, I already proposed to change the external linking template to NOFOLLOW so there won't be hidden motives to posting links other than their usefulness for the readers. Stop blaming me for intentions that do not exist and improve Wikipedia's functionality by advocating this proposal. Thanks, Midas touch 05:20, 20 March 2006 (UTC)
- Assuming good faith is one thing, but look at this guy's edits. He's spamming every movie star related bio. And his links on these talk pages are nothing but spam. Wikipedia's scope does not include promoting pseudoscience. The astrological POV is not one that Wiki considers reliable, it's pseudoscience at best and is no more reliable than flipping a coin. The links he has left on these talks pages will serve only to boost the traffic to his psuedoscience web site. The links on this talk page should be deleted. And Midas, knock off the innocent routine, you have spammed your site all over Wiki and had numerous objections. Your User page is a violation of Wikipedia policy, promoting your website is not allowed. Mr Christopher 22:30, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
he has a huge cock have you seen his vid with pam? we should include that.--Velanthis 22:21, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
The link in the discography for "Never a Dull Moment" goes to the Rod Stewart album of the same name. I'm not sure how to go about finding the correct entry, but I assume there rather is not one yet. I would like to leave it to someone else to fix this error correctly. Thanks. Decatur
male porn star
He has a good sized penis but he only acted in a home vid with pam anderson. no he's no porn star.
The biographical information (who he married, his kids, etc.) should be seperated from his professional history. 126.96.36.199 09:49, 9 July 2006 (UTC)
I added an external link to the Offical Motley Crue website because the subject of the article is a founding and current member of the band and is currently on tour with them. The official site has further info about the subject of the Wikipedia article so I figure it should be here. Any objections? Monkeybreath 03:30, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
Maybe I am alone in my belief that Wkipedia should be free of Trivia, and if that is so then I will fight the good fight. i will not remove the trivia section without discussion, however I implore discussion on this matter as soon as is possible. - Kaobear 19:39, 3 September 2006 (UTC)
Removed. It's a modified copy of the section from Kevin Bacon.
Fair use rationale for Image:Tophat..jpg
Image:Tophat..jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
BetacommandBot 01:44, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
Daniel Karven-Veres drowning & "Hold me down"
Has Tommy Lee ever mentioned in interviews that this song artistically alludes to the fatal pool incident? When I first heard this song years ago, it was the first thing I thought of. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 08:30, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
About this swastika tattoo --
Um, I'm really confused when it comes to this lawsuit over the tattoo. "When the photographer sued Lee, the swastika tattoo (which Lee has since removed) was said to be visible" -- was the tattoo visible when he was sued? Or was it said to be visible when he attacked the photographer? I don't get the relevance in either instance. Honestly, though, I'm confused about which is true, and I think a lot of other readers would be too. Could somebody with knowledge in the matter please clarify? Nizingur (talk) 16:06, 14 May 2008 (UTC)Nizingur
- his lawyer just thought it would be bad if he went into court being sued by a jew if he had a swastika tattoo, so he removed it♠♦Д narchistPig♥♣ (talk) 17:26, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
Someone put what I'm sure are some relevant links in that section however they didn't paste the actual article links to 6 different articles. They only pasted the home page of each article's host site. We actually need more than that. Removing (Wingnutrules (talk) 21:43, 28 June 2008 (UTC))
Who is Leon?
Born In Greece,Yet American?
If he was born in Greece,how is he American? I thought it would be because his father was big in the army but im not sure can anyone confirm? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Krasi183 (talk • contribs) 16:45, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
- Information at http://travel.state.gov/law/info/info_609.html should be able to answer your question. --Onorem♠Dil 17:17, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Some places on the web seem to say Lee's first wife was named "Elaine Starchuk". While these sites do exist, I have been unable to find one that would be considered a WP:Reliable source. On the other hand, there are sources saying Lee's first wife was "Elaine Bergen", and these include sources normally considered reliable, eg. People and newspapers. Perhaps one or both names may be aliases, but multiple reliable sources say "Bergen" so that should be in the article in some form. Gimmetoo (talk) 18:31, 15 December 2010 (UTC)