|WikiProject Dungeons & Dragons||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|This page was nominated for deletion on 6 September 2008. The result of the discussion was keep.|
That has been taken care of...
- It has? Elaborate, please. I've removed the FR Wikiproject tag since the Underdark is not FR-specific, & did not originate in FR. A Dungeons & Dragons Wikiproject tag would be more appropriate--unfortunately, such a wikiproject has yet to come to fruition.--Robbstrd 20:20, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, but you realize that the Underdark book is specific to the Forgotten Realms setting, right? The book deals with FR specific monsters, religion, feats, rules, etc. and has nothing at all for either Eberron or Greyhawk.
- However, if this page is NOT a product specific listing, then there needs to be a disambiguation page and a separate article specifically for the Underdark book released for the D&D 3.x game system, as well as a fix to a few links around here (which is how I found this page).
- --Rezanow 17:28, 29 May 2007 (UTC)
This is a POV value judgement. Should I call Vorlons 'Insand old ones' n the bablyon five pages? I'm editing it and adding in mentions on other games that might have a underdark, also removing the country sidebar, since the underdark has many realms. Just so you know.
- A region template will be made which will replace the country template where necessary, but go ahead and remove the infobox for now, and I'll just get the data-entries from the edit history later on. Poulsen 23:19, 25 December 2005 (UTC)
Levels of the Underdark?
I'm curious if we can add sections for the vvarious levels of the Underdark, and for the regions of the Underdark. --Tainted Angel 09:44, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
The LP "The Underdark"
Its also the name of a LP of the band Funeral Diner. Maybe to add?