From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a very well written article.
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS):
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
- Great article, may actually go ahead and pass as a Featured artice. I admire the communication that has been going on with this talk page, and admire your hard work and dedication that the editors have put into this awesome article. Good job to all and congratulations on making Washington, D.C. a good article!! DustiSPEAK!! 01:40, 28 June 2008 (UTC)