Talk:West Orange, New Jersey
|WikiProject Cities||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject New Jersey||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
Isn't it a bit too much to be giving the phone numbers of city officials on Wikipedia? What is encyclopedic about that?
- Actually, I've always felt the same way about that. -- Kicking222 14:56, 21 April 2006 (UTC)
- I think the numbers should not be included, based on my interpretation of Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not#Wikipedia is not an indiscriminate collection of information, items 3, 6 and 7. Accurizer 15:04, 21 April 2006 (UTC)
'West Orange has the largest population of Jewish and Roman Catholic residents in Essex County.' This claim is unfounded. I find it hard to believe Newark doesn't have the largest population of Roman Catholic residents in Essex County. This just goes to show the misinformation that gets added to Wikipedia.
"Crime" section ...
The "Crime" section contains no citations (and the numbers are inconsistent with those publically available on websites such as city-data, etc).
These have been moved here from a subpage as part of a cleanup process. See Wikipedia:Discontinuation of comments subpages.
I have assessed this article as C-class and identified the following areas for improvement:
- The article needs references
- The article needs inline citations
- The article needs cleaning up