Talk:Western calligraphy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
WikiProject Visual arts (Rated B-class)
WikiProject icon This article is within the scope of WikiProject Visual arts, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of visual arts on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.
B-Class article B  This article has been rated as B-Class on the quality scale.

The source list is kinda long... Where they all actually used? Stupidenator 01:22, 13 November 2007 (UTC)Stupidenator

Also, the prose here is often more complicated than it needs to be. I'm going to Be Bold and simplify in a few spots. Herbivore (talk) 03:44, 13 February 2008 (UTC)

Wikification needed[edit]

The Harvard-style references in this article don't conform with guidlelines listed in WP:CITE#HOW, WP:HARV, and WP:CIT; specifically there is no reference list at the bottom of the page. Other parts of the page contain unusual formatting (e.g., the roman numerals after the links at the bottom of the page to different styles of calligraphy). --Bennyfactor 22:18, 27 July 2007 (UTC)

Hmm... Now a bunch of sources are cited, but wrong formatting. Instead of superscript numbers linking down to the sources, there are the sources' names in parenthesis. And the source list is bulleted instead of numbers. Someone fix it? Stupidenator 01:18, 13 November 2007 (UTC)Stupidenator

Yes check.svg Done Yug (talk) 16:41, 28 December 2008 (UTC)

Harvard-style -> Wiki <ref>-style ! review need.[edit]

ATTENTION : I made a major edit, replacing automatically all the displayed citations such : (Einstein 1905), by : [1]. Need further review. Yug (talk) 16:33, 28 December 2008 (UTC)

Review Yes check.svg Done, that should be fine now. Yug (talk) 16:41, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
  1. ^ Einstein 1905

Chinese Character[edit]

Why is there a Chinese character on this article about western calligraphy?-- (talk) 11:52, 27 March 2013 (UTC)

Texture, Gothic, Gutenburg?[edit]

I noticed a redlink in the "Other sub-styles" section to something called "Textura" or also "Gutenburg script." When I searched for Textura, I found Blackletter. Does anybody know if this all refers to the same thing? MezzoMezzo (talk) 04:11, 23 January 2014 (UTC)