Reviewer: Sportsguy17 (talk · contribs) 01:45, 2 December 2013 (UTC) I will be reviewing this article. I will be busy on weekdays, but will try to get to it as much as I can. This may take up to and maybe a little over one week. Sportsguy17 :) (click to talk • contributions) 11:33, 2 December 2013 (UTC)
- I copyedited the Lead per your note at the GAN Talk page. I also double-checked the citations and added some missing parameters like accessdates, publishers, and fixed some Wikilinks issues; fixed some other grammar and copyediting issues as well, like double periods, extra spaces, etc.
- Is it reasonably well written?
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Thanks! I did a quick Google News search to see if the article was still up-to-date and came across this: "Just a few weeks ago, WhitePages turned a huge page in the company’s history when it bought out its venture capital investors, paying $80 million to buy back shares from Technology Crossover Ventures and Providence Equity." (I'll see if I can find a better source) and this. Seems a lot has happened in the last two months while it was pending a GA review. I'll take a look and maybe use a Request Edit to propose some additions. CorporateM (Talk) 18:39, 3 December 2013 (UTC)