"Poorly written plots...."
that is bias right there. ill change that. Dappled Sage 23:57, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
There is not citation for this..And nothning comes up on google. I am deleting this.
Deleted section about needing glasses after corrective surgery because the eyes will still deteriorate with age and one may still require glasses.
Personally, I think merging the episode list with the main article would cause the main article to be a bit too long. 22.214.171.124 02:16, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- I agree, especially since there are over 100 episodes. Tazz765 03:09, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- That's also pretty irrelevant. This article isn't about whether the show is funny or what you think of it. D. J. Cartwright 20:38, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
I think the list of episodes should go where the "see also" is. Surely it's more logical to have the list of episodes under the main article... #Username132 07:01, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- Perhaps, but when the episode list clutters the article, is it not more logical to move it to another article? 126.96.36.199 16:25, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
I agree the amount of episodes is way to long and I feel that the link at the bottom says enough
I don't know who put this tag on I am removing it.
Logan's legal name
I know this is the stupidest thing I ever said, but Logan's legal name should be said. I know they said it in one episode. Jimmy said "Don't tell Logan...or Christine."
Whoever wrote the storyline must've been in elementary school, because I spotted many spelling and grammar errors.
I would like to add that about half of this section focuses on a single episode. Perhaps someone knowledgable about the series could fix it. John R Murray 23:50, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
Is there something wrong with the kid who plays Sammy? I've seen most of the episodes so I'm familiar with the show, but tonight I saw the episode about Sammy's not reading being possibly related to blows to the head. Anyway, I noticed that the few times Sammy talked the voice I heard was obviously dubbed. The lines were pretty simple so I don't know why they had to be dubbed. Other than that the child seems as though he's not there, like he's unaware of his surroundings. Logan always seems like he's aware of his surroundings. I'm just wondering if anyone noticed this and possibly know why.
00:33, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
Is there something special about the band Chicago and this show? I've seen this show twice, and both times they featured Chicago's music: once some guy was trying to defend a girl's honor and keeps getting his ass kicked to the tune of "Your the Inspiration" and another episode had the song "Hard Habit to Break." Any ideas? --188.8.131.52 06:36, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
That "some guy" was Greg tryin to defend Kim. I personally think that the Chicago running gag adds hilarity to the already funny show. My bro. and I laugh like crazy when it comes on. Hard Habit to Break ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! K.D.
- You'll see alot more of Chicago. I can think of at least four or five episodes that features "Hard Habit to Break" at the end of the episode. Tazz765 13:40, 15 July 2006 (UTC)
Logan, the actor
The actor who played Logan was replaced throughout the show (there's even an episode in which they parody it). Why isn't the name of the current actor written? Noaya.v 20:13, 3 August 2006 (UTC)
- Oops, my mistake. I must have read the article while I was on the phone... However, the order in which the non-main characters are written seems wrong. Shouldn't it be the kids (Sammy, Dominic, Logan, Emily), and then the rest of the cast? Noaya.v 20:16, 3 August 2006 (UTC)
- That was Sam, where they took away his "defective" twin and replaced him with the twin that "worked properly". 184.108.40.206 02:30, 12 September 2006 (UTC)