|WikiProject Christian music||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Unsourced or poorly sourced contentious material about living persons must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard. If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Musicians||(Rated Start-class)|
I have properly renamed the band. It is Zoegirl, not ZOEgirl. I work for a radio station and there is common misconception about it, but I talked it over with Zoegirl themselves! lol Eeemmmccc222 10:23, 5 May 2006 (UTC)
- Then why does the official site show it as ZOEgirl? Why do the album covers show it?  PrometheusX303 20:14, 25 July 2006 (UTC)
- The above is original (and incorrect) research. As PrometheusX303 mentions official sources use "ZOEgirl". More importantly, the debut album used "ZOEgirl". 126.96.36.199 09:04, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
My 2 friends and I are saving up for tickets. Any one know about how much the price range is?
Taking time away
The article should be updated to include information on the hiatus the group is taking (well, hopefully they will get back together). See http://www.zoegirlfanclub.com/message.html. 188.8.131.52 09:04, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
They aren't going to come back together. They'r enot on hiatus, they quit. I changed the page.
- The site you gave isn't working, and the main site, http://zoegirlonline.com, is giving nothing on this issue. -Patstuarttalk|edits 06:26, 11 December 2006 (UTC)
Here's an official site: . Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see. And if you still don't believe us, you're just lying to yourself.
Enough for a "ColmanBlue" Article?
I have done a google search for "ColmanBlue" and I would think there is enough information, at least for an article subsection considering how two of the three members are working together again. From what I have found out, ColmanBlue has their own myspage page and have started again performing as a trio of Kristen, Chrissy, and Kelli.--Kevin586 (talk) 17:07, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- I suggest we heavily edit the current article (ZOEgirl), and rename it "ColmanBlue" to include both groups (ZOEgirl and ColmanBlue). One of the reasons why I say we do this is because Christty and Kristin (two of the three original ZOEgirl members) are now in ColmanBlue. "ZOEgirl" would redirect to ColmanBlue. --ZgFan4Life (talk) 11:07, 16 October 2008 (UTC)
- They are two different bands in some way: ZOEgirl signed with Sparrow, but ColmanBlue is independant. ZOEgirl had Alisa as the third member; in ColmanBlue, Alisa is replaced by Kelli. I'd debate whether or not ColmanBlue is notable enough to have its own article. Right now, there's not a whole lot of ZOEgirl information available, let alone ColmanBlue, so this is why I suggest that one article be created for the "two" bands, unless ColmanBlue becomes a popular indie rock band. --ZgFan4Life (talk) 16:52, 16 October 2008 (UTC)
- I will have to admit WP:Notability would would probably kill any suggestion for a unique ColmanBlue artle and I will concede to a subsection in this article until their noteriety increases.
- I have noticed a new a new user intending to heavily edit the article and has suggest an article rename. ZgFan4Life, what exactly are you proposing to do?--Kevin586 (talk) 17:06, 16 October 2008 (UTC)
- Well, you can kind of see that I'm trying to convert "Disestablishment" to "History". ZOEgirl is somewhat notable (1 million album sales), but their website is now down, Sparrow released four compilation albums to try to make money with their music... ZOEgirl is history. This is why I say we expand this article, include ZOEgirl/ColmanBlue information, and rename it to the current band's name (ColmanBlue). And as for the Beatles, they're a notable, well-known band. But ZOEgirl/ColmanBlue isn't. --ZgFan4Life (talk) 13:55, 18 October 2008 (UTC)