Talk:Ziggurat (video game)/GA1
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Why are there no images? I think maybe the app icon would be good to include.
- Please note that images are NOT a requirement for good articles. I suggest you read this article which will help with your understanding of the criteria.--Dom497 (talk) 00:30, 9 June 2014 (UTC)
- Gameplay: Disambiguation link found, for pogo. Please fix
- Is player-character usually spelled with a hyphen?
- Link Twitter.
- Development: After you say Tim Rogers, we do not repeat "Tim" again.
- Please pay attention to WP:N'T. "didn't" should be "did not".
- Reception: Please include the GameRankings aggregation in the prose as well
- As TouchArcade is a web publication, it is not italicized
- with arcade mechanics as "sublimely chewable ... bubblegum". I don't understand this.
- The first mention of Joseph Leray in the text is just as "Leray" and we only learn his first name a few paragraphs later. Please fix
- @Wirenote, about images, see the talk page—I'm in contact with Rogers about OTRSing game assets and, you know, E3 season, etc. Player-character is used both ways—I prefer the hyphenation as less confusing. GameRankings doesn't need to be mentioned in the prose by any rule I know (and wasn't mentioned in my other GAs/FAs). TouchArcade is italicized per WP:ITALICS (which says: Online magazines, newspapers, and news sites with original content should generally be italicized)—it has little to do with whether it's a website and more with its function. If it functions like a magazine or newspaper, the work is italicized. I believe I've addressed the rest. Thanks for the review! 00:52, 9 June 2014 (UTC)