From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tallis may refer to:
- Gorden Tallis, an Australian rugby league player
- John Tallis, cartographer
- Raymond Tallis, an English geriatrician and intellectual
- Thomas Tallis (1505–85), an English composer
- The Tallis Scholars, a British early music ensemble named after the composer
- Tallis, a world in Kathy Tyers' Firebird series
- Tallis, a rock band formed by former Jethro Tull members John Evan and David Palmer
- Tallis, a publishing company formed by Edgar Wallace to promote his novel The Four Just Men
- The Tallit, a ritual shawl worn during certain Jewish religious services and ceremonies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.