|Full name||Tallo Gadji-Celi Carmel Jr.|
|Date of birth||21 December 1992|
|Place of birth||Magbehigouepa, Côte d'Ivoire|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
|2005–2006||Stella Club d'Adjamé|
|2007–2008||Centre de Formation Cyril Domoraud|
|2011||→ Internazionale (loan)|
|2013||→ Bari (loan)||17||(3)|
|2013–||→ Ajaccio (loan)||12||(4)|
|2010||Côte d'Ivoire U20||3||(1)|
|2010–||Côte d'Ivoire U23||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 September 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Magbehigouepa, Ouragahio, Fromager region, Tallo was a nephew of former footballer Saint-Joseph Gadji-Celi. and son of Mathieu Tallo Gadji. Tallo started his Italian career at Veneto club A.C. ChievoVerona. He played for Chievo reserve in National "Spring" League from January 2010 to January 2011. Tallo played the last 5 reserve games of 2009–10 season as one of the starting forward (re-scheduled round 13 on 1 April and round 23 to 26) Chievo lost to Genoa in the quarter-finals of the playoffs, eventually Genoa was the champion. Tallo only played once in the playoffs, scored a goal in the first leg of the round 16, winning Roma 2–0. That round Chievo eliminated Roma in 3–1 aggregate.
Tallo only played once in the reserve league for Chievo in 2010–11 season (on 16 October 2010, round 5). Instead, Tallo played in pre-season friendlies for the first team. In November 2010 La Gazzetta dello Sport reported Internazionale had agreed a deal with Tallo. Chievo signed Said Ahmed Said from Inter on 31 August 2010 already as potential replacement for the reserve.
On 13 January 2011 Tallo was exchanged with Jacub Vojtus of F.C. Internazionale Milano. As Inter already had Simone Dell'Agnello (centre forward), Denis Alibec (forward), Mame Baba Thiam (forward) and Andrea Lussardi (wing forward) in the reserve, Tallo did not had much chance as bomber. However, Tallo still scored 2 goals in 6 league appearances. Tallo did not play any game for Inter in the playoffs. Inter was eliminated by Milan in the second round, which only 2 winner of the second round would join the 3 winner and 3 runner-up of the group stage in the quarter-finals.
In August 2011 he was signed by another Serie A team A.S. Roma, in temporary deal. Tallo scored 18 goals in 16 league appearances in the reserve league group stage, as team top-scorer, and just one goal behind Group C topscorer Gonzalo Barreto (Lazio) as joint second-top-scorer of that group along with Mauro Bollino (Palermo). In overall table, Gianmario Comi (Milan) was the top-scorer with 25 goals, and followed by Filippo Moscati (Livorno, 21 goals), Barreto and Mauro Icardi (Sampdoria), made Tallo ranked equal fifth overall. Roma qualified to quarter-finals of the playoffs directly as Group C winner, with 70 points in 26 games (22 wins and 4 draws). Roma also won 2011–12 Italian "Spring" Cup. Tallo and Viviani scored one goal each against Juventus in the first leg of the finals on 8 March 2012. Roma was beaten by the Old Lady in 2012 Carnival Cup on 20 February 2012. In the "Spring" reserve league, Roma was eliminated by Lazio in semi-finals. Tallo did not scored any goal in the 2 appearances.
Tallo was awarded no.26 shirt of the first team in March 2012. On 9 March Tallo was included in the first team squad for the first time. After Roma reserve finished the group stage of the league and had a break until 2 June as the reserve had a bye to quarter-finals, Tallo finally made his first team debut. On 25 April 2012 Tallo played against ACF Fiorentina, substituting Gabriel Heinze. At that time Roma was 1–1 draw with La Viola and Enrique want more goals. However Roma lost the match by the late goal of Andrea Lazzari. Roma was doomed from the sixth to seventh, 2 points short with Internazionale and Udinese (fifth and sixth at that time) which all three teams were competing for the European berth. In the next match Tallo replaced Bojan in the second half, at that time losing 1–2 to Napoli, another competitor for the berth. Before the match Roma had lost Erik Lamela (second of the three matches ban) Osvaldo (first of the 2 matches ban) due to suspension and force to use out-favoured Bojan. Tallo assisted Fábio Simplício for the equalizer goal. Eventually Roma got 1 key point to keep the team chasing Lazio, Napoli, Inter and Udinese as the seventh with 4 points behind. Tallo made his third and successive substitute appearance on 1 May, a 0–0 draw against Chievo in Verona. He replaced Bojan at half time.
On 22 June 2012 Roma purchased Tallo in co-ownership deal from Chievo for €1 million.
- "Cote d'Ivoire: La dynastie des Gadji en marche" (in French). All Africa. 14 March 2011. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- "Junior Tallo: club statement". AS Roma. 10 January 2013. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- "Comunicati Stampa N°121 (2009–10)" (in Italian). Lega Calcio. 24 April 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "Comunicati Stampa N°11 (2010–11)" (in Italian). Lega Serie A. 28 August 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "CHIEVO 18 SAN ZENO 0" (in Italian). AC ChievoVerona. 18 July 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "Chievo: 3 a 0 contro il Carpi" (in Italian). AC ChievoVerona. ca. 29 July 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "MOSCARDELLI-BENTIVOGLIO: 2–0 SUL RENATE CALCIO" (in Italian). AC ChievoVerona. 14 August 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "Amichevole: Chievo – Lume 4–5 d.c.r. (1–1)" (in Italian). AC Lumezzane. 19 August 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "Mercato: tre operazioni per la Primavera". inter.it (in Italian) (FC Internazionale Milano). 13 January 2011. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "Comunicati Stampa N°98 (2011–12)" (in Italian). Lega Serie A. 10 March 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "SQUAD LIST FOR PALERMO V ROMA" (in Italian). AS Roma. 9 March 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "Cote d'Ivoire: Eliminatoires CAN juniors 2011 (Football) – Tallo Gadji Junior, la révélation" (in French). AllAfrica.com. 27 July 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "TALLO IN NAZIONALE" (in Italian). AC ChievoVerona. 30 July 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "Gambia complete double over Cote d’Ivoire to reach finals". Confederation of African Football. 24 October 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "NAZIONALI" (in Italian). AC ChievoVerona. 18 November 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- Tallo French league stats at LFP.fr (French)