|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Talon DSP RTOS is a commercial POSIX-compliant Unix-like real-time operating system, aimed primarily at the DSP market.
The TALON OS is a POSIX-compliant real time operating system and software platform for designing and implementing application software for Texas Instruments TMS320 digital signal processors (DSP).
- Royalty Free
- Includes full source code
- Optimized for each TI DSP family
- Real-Time multithreaded pre-emptive microkernel
- Host to target communication utilities
- Dynamic shared library allocation
- Three completely configurable file systems
- Small OS footprint
- Completely thread safe run-time libraries
- POSIX compliant