From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Talus may refer to:
- Talus (fortification), a sloped portion of a fortified wall
- Talus, California, a community in Inyo County
- Talus bone, an ankle bone
- Talus, fictional planet in Star Wars
- Talus, fictional, a character in the 1959 short story "The Waiting Grounds" by J.G. Ballard
- Talus, an electronic design automation tool by Magma Design Automation
- Talus deposits: broken rock at the base of a high place, also called scree
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.