From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tamal or tamale may refer to:
- Tamale or tamal, a traditional Latin American dish made of masa steamed or boiled in a leaf wrapper
- Tamal de olla, Panamanian style of tamale
- Tamale, Ghana, capital of the Northern region of Ghana
- Tamal, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Mount Tamalpais, coastal mountain in Marin County, California
- Tamal, common name for Garcinia hanburyi, the Indian gamboge tree
- Tamal, fictional orphan in the film Amphibious
- Tamal, nickname for Farid Hossain (born 1974), cricketer
- "Tamale", a song by Tyler, the Creator from Wolf
- Tomalley, lobster paste, a soft green substance found in the bellies of lobsters that is considered a delicacy
- Tamil (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.