Tamalco Township, Bond County, Illinois
|Settlement||November 6, 1888|
|• Total||38.11 sq mi (98.7 km2)|
|• Land||37.17 sq mi (96.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.94 sq mi (2.4 km2) 2.47%|
|Elevation||482 ft (147 m)|
|• Density||15.2/sq mi (5.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62246, 62253, 62284|
|GNIS feature ID||0429823|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 38.11 square miles (98.7 km2), of which 37.17 square miles (96.3 km2) (or 97.53%) is land and 0.94 square miles (2.4 km2) (or 2.47%) is water.
- Keyesport (northwest half)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Duncan, McKendree, Payne and Saint Peters.
- Carlyle Lake
- Bond County Community Unit School District 2
- Carlyle Community Unit School District 1
- Mulberry Grove Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 102
- State Senate District 51
- "Tamalco Township, Bond County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Central Township||Pleasant Mound Township||Seminary Township, Fayette County|
|Mills Township||Pope Township, Fayette County|
|Wheatfield Township, Clinton County||Irishtown Township, Clinton County||East Fork Township, Clinton County|