|Single by Amr Diab|
|from the album Tamally Maak|
|Writer(s)||Ahmed Ali Moussa (lyrics)
Sherif Tag (music)
"Tamally Maak", meaning "Always with you," is written by Ahmed Ali Moussa and the music for the song was composed by Sherif Tag. Original arrangement was by Tarek Madkour. The very popular video was filmed in Czech Republic and the instrumentation prominently included the classic guitar.
The song has been interpreted in a large number of languages, including:
- Albanian: "Vetem ty te kam" by Gazmend Rama
- Armenian: "Vonc Heranam" (Ոնց հեռանամ) by Olga Ayvazyan
- Bulgarian: "Skitam Se Az" by Ivana
- English: "One More Time" by Ishtar Alabina : Video
- English: "Callin U" by Outlandish
- English: "Pretty My Pretty" by Avraam Russo (bilingual with Arabic) (Video)
- Greek: "Gia Proti Fora" by Lefteris Pantazis
- Greek: "Ego Den Mporo" by Makis Dimakis
- Hebrew: "Ata be livi" (אתה בליבי) by Duo Datz
- Urdu: "Kaho Na Kaho" (کہو نہ کہو / कहो ना कहो) by Amir Jamal (bilingual with Arabic) (Video)
- Kannada: "Oho Nasheyo" (ಓಹೋ ನಶೆಯೋ) by Gurukiran (Video)
- Persian: "Didi Goftam" (دیدی گفتم) by Farshid Amin
- Romanian: "Do You" by Giulia Nahmany
- Romanian: "Sunt singur pe drum" by Iulian Copilu
- Russian: "Daleko Daleko" by Avraam Russo (Video)
- Spanish: "Te Quiero a Ti" by Antonio Carmona
- Spanish: "Te Voy a Dejar" by Andrea Del Valle Bela
- Tamil: "Boomiku Velichamellam" (பூமிக்கு வெளிச்சமெல்லாம்) by Gayathri and Vijay Antony (Video)
- Turkish: "Gönül Yarası" by Erkan Guleryuz
- The Hindi/Urdu version was used for the Soundtrack of the 2004 Hindi film Murder.
- The Tamil version was used for the soundtrack of the 2006 Tamil movie Dishyum.
- The Kannada version was used for the soundtrack of the 2006 Kannada movie Ganda Hendathi.
- The song was used in the French 2009 film Coco.
- The song is used in the Israeli show "Fauda", sang by Zhachi Levi.
|Alam El Phan Albums Top 20||1|
|ART Music Albums Top 100||1|
|Heart Seekers Albums Top 20||1|
|Nojoom Top10 Albums||1|
|All Arab Albums Top 50||1|