From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up taman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taman may refer to:
- Taman Peninsula, a peninsula in southern Russia
- Taman, Nepal, a village in Nepal
- Taman language, language from Borneo.
- Taman language, language from Burma.
- Taman languages, a family of African languages
- Taman, Togo, name of several places in Togo
- Taman (also Thaman or Tuman), common Arabic name for the desert grass Panicum turgidum
- Thaman, Indian music director
- Taman is Indonesian word for "garden", and there are some subdistricts of Indonesia bearing this name:
- Taman, USSR recovery ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.