From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||Precinct 20, Putrajaya|
|Owned by||Perbadanan Putrajaya|
|Number of graves||570|
It is located at Precinct 20 and it occupies 192.38 hectares. The site has 570 grave plots, of these:
- 331 are reserved for Muslims,
- 94 for Buddhists,
- 55 for Christians,
- 61 for Hindus and
- the final 29 plots for other religions.
- Pusara Negarawan, a national cemetery for Malaysian national leaders located at Muslim cemetery.
- Tun Azizan Zainul Abidin - President of Petronas (died 2004)
- Tun Endon Mahmood - wife of the former Prime Minister of Malaysia Abdullah Ahmad Badawi (died 2005)
- Tan Sri Awang Had Salleh - Academican and National Laurette (died 2013)
|This article about a Malaysian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|