From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tame in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tame may refer to:
- Taming, the act of training wild animals
- River Tame, Greater Manchester
- River Tame, West Midlands and the Tame Valley
- Tame, Arauca, a Colombian town and municipality
- "Tame" (song), a song by the Pixies from their 1989 album Doolittle
- TAME (IATA code: EQ), flag carrier of Ecuador
- tert-Amyl methyl ether, an oxygenated chemical compound often added to gasoline.
- Tame.it, a context search engine for Twitter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.