|Birth name||Rahem Brown|
|Also known as||Tamer Dizzle|
|Born||1970 (age 42–43)|
|Origin||Newark, New Jersey|
|Years active||1983 - present|
|Labels||Atlantic Records (1992-1998), Eastern Conference Records (1999-2005), FloSpot Records (2005-2008), Amalgam Digital (2008-2009)|
|Associated acts||Artifacts, Leak Bros, The Weathermen (hip hop group) Slow Suicide Stimulus Del The Funky HomosapienAtomic Headz|
Rahem Brown, better known by his stage name, Tame One, is an emcee from New Jersey part of Artifacts, a popular rap duo with El Da Sensei He is also known for his collaboration with Cage Kennylz called Leak Bros. He is also an original member of the hip-hop super-group Weathermen.
 He has released two albums with the Artifacts, six solo albums, three mixtapes, and two collaborations one with former labelmate Cage Kennylz as Leak Bros.(Waterworld)and one with Del The Funky Homosapien (Parallel Uni-verses). He has worked with artists such as Aesop Rock, El-P,DJ Mr Len, Breez Brewin,Travis McCoy, Dro Pesci, Nick Jackelson of The Freak Show from Staten Island. Vast Aire,Yak Ballz Hussein Fatal, Redman, Mos Def, KRS-One and Queensbridge legendKilla Sha (r.I.p) and TameOne's own crew The Boom Skwad (est.1992). Tame One also collabed with rappers GDP, Shape, Pistol, and The Man From Somewhere Else; all are from the group Slangcorp.
Tame One's style is often credited with bringing a "classical element of style to the hip-hop culture".
In July 2009 Tame One released a music video for his single "Anxiety Attacks" the video was directed by Derek Pike. Creditted for making HipHop's first song about "Molly" (mdma the active ingredient in ecstacy) .At this time Tame met Staten Island rapper Dro Pesci and producer Nick Jackelson togethor they recorded the yet to be released album "The Revolution".
He also has released a new EP for free download at slangcorp.com called "Hell or High Water", produced entirely by DJ Junkwaffel. Currently working on a reunion Artifacts album with El Da Sensei and DJKaos 1200 (2014) as well promoting a Boom Skwad Recordings solo mix cd entitled "Skwadzilla"
- When Rappers Attack (2003)
- O.G. Bobby Johnson (2004)
- Spazmatic (2006)
- The Grudge (2007)
- Da Ol Jersey Bastard (2008)
- Acid Tab Vocab (2009)
- Hell or High water (EP) (2010)
- Waterworld (2004)
Slow Suicide Stimulus (with Dusted Dons)
- Slow Suicide Stimulus (self titled, album) (2006)
with Del the Funky Homosapien
- Parallel Uni-Verses (2009)
with Dro Pesci and Nick Jackelson
- The Revolution (2014)
- Cyril Cordor. "Biography", allmusic, undated. Link retrieved July 13, 2009.
- Tom Dogget. "Tame One :: Spazmatic :: Blazin' Records", rapreviews, March 28, 2006. Link retrieved July 13, 2009.
- Vincent Thomas. "Spazmatic", allmusic, undated. Link retrieved July 13, 2009.
- Steve 'Flash' Juon. "Tame One :: When Rappers Attack :: Eastern Conference Records", rapreviews, March 4, 2003. Link retrieved July 13, 2009.
- Jason MacNeil. "When Rappers Attack", allmusic, undated. Link retrieved July 13, 2009.