From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tamer may refer to:
- Tamer Balci (1917–1993), Turkish actor
- Tamer Basar, Turkish control theorist
- Tamer El Said, Egyptian film director, producer, and writer
- Tamer Hassan, English actor
- Tamer Hosny, Egyptian singer-songwriter
- Tamer Nafar, Arab Israeli rap artist
- Tamer Oyguç, Turkish professional basketball player
- Tamer, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Tamer, Golestan, a village in Golestan Province, Iran
- Tamer, Yazd, a village in Yazd Province, Iran
- a person involved with lion taming
- Training an Agent Manually via Evaluative Reinforcement - a framework for transferring knowledge from human experts to automated AI agents.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.