|First air date||30 September 2007|
|Format||Adult contemporary, eclectic|
Tameside Community Radio Ltd.
Tameside Radio is a radio station across Tameside in the eastern area of Greater Manchester. It is broadcast on 103.6 FM across Tameside and the surrounding areas, and online. It is broadcast from the Harrop Edge transmitter in Mottram. Tameside Radio is a volunteer-based station with around 210 people volunteering.
Tameside Radio is a community radio station that launched on 30 September 2007. Most of the presenters are volunteers. There have been 230 volunteers registered at Tameside Radio as of December 2009. Currently there are around 20 active volunteers and 5 people are in training as contributors. Tameside Radio was acquired by social landlord New Charter Housing Trust in 2011.
There is a wide variety of content on Tameside Radio and the music played is mainly from the 60s to current with news and information in between.
During the day Tameside Radio targets adult listeners, generally, over 25 with a mix of music considered Adult Contemporary with added oldies and current hits. During the day the station's output is magazine style with music and speech features.
The daytime presenters include Gareth Cottrell (Good Morning Tameside) from 7am then it's Louise Croombs from 11.00-2pm. News is provided regularly by the Tameside Reporter team of journalists. Rokib Uddin hosts the Drivetime show from 2pm-6pm then its Tameside Tonight with John Mercer from 6pm covering different subjects each evening, Apart from Friday which is Sporting Spotlight by Mark Philip.
Tameside Radio have a number of specialist shows including:
- Alan Ovington - The Rock Zone
- Gareth and Fraser Cottrell - Weekend Wireless
- Also featuring Michael Kennaman.
- Dennis Matthews - New & Unsigned Show
- Mark Andrews - Your Tameside
- Request show, also featuring Daniel Eyers on Saturday plus the Outside Broadcast Team on location
- DJ Simi - House
- DJ Graeme Park - House
- James Dean & John Mercer - The Matinée Show
- Also featuring Diva Jill Ratcliff, Clare Curtis. Previous members include, Madame Aries, Nathan Head and Seb Lassandro with regular appearances from Scott Bruton, Sue Jenkins and Nicki French. The Matinée Show broadcasts on Thursday evenings and focuses on Theatre shows and musicals 
- Mike Wallbank - The Show That Time Forgot
- Johnny Hurst - Love Your Neighbour
- John Sullivan - Mainly Brass
- David Spencer - Tameside Country
- Holly Riley - Music Through The Late Hours
- Rob Crossland - Sunday afternoon
- Mike Davies - Hit 20 Countdown
- Dave Edler - Bollywood for Beginers
- Penella Mellor - Tuesday Tickles
- Outside Broadcasts - presented by Dave Taylor
- "The Matinee - Presenter Info". 103.6FM Tameside Radio. Retrieved 2014-03-13.