From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tamil or tamil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tamil may refer to:
- Tamil language, one of the Dravidian languages primarily spoken in India, Sri Lanka and Southeast Asia.
- Tamil script, primarily used to write the Tamil language
- Tamil (Unicode block), a block of Tamil characters in Unicode
- Tamil people, an ethnic group native to Tamil Nadu,India and Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan Tamil people, those Tamil people native to Sri Lanka
- Tamil calendar, a solar and sidereal Hindu calendar used in Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Case (Denmark), a case in Denmark about family reunification of Tamil refugees
- Tamil cinema, the Indian film industry in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, which produces feature films in the Tamil language
- Tamil cuisine
- Tamil diaspora
- Tamil Eelam, the name given by Tamils in Sri Lanka and the Sri Lankan Tamil diaspora to the independent state which they aspire to create in the north and east of Sri Lanka
- Tamil literature, refers to the literature in the Tamil language
- Tamil Nadu, one of the 28 states of India
- Tamilakam, the Tamil cultural area
- Tanittamil Eyakkam, a movement of linguistic purism in Tamil literature
- All pages beginning with "Tamil"
- All pages with titles containing "Tamil"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.