Tamil Youth Organisation
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (April 2014)|
Tamil Youth Organization(TYO) is an International organization with branches in UK, Canada, Australia, France, Norway and several other nations. They organize cultural, sports events and also follows a Tamil nationalist approach and helped organize a referandrum in the Tamil diaspora and support an independent Tamil Eelam.
- "Coalition of Tamil diaspora youth organisations pledges to continue struggle against genocide". www.tamilguardian.com. 12 April 2012. Retrieved April 6, 2013.
- Guribye E (24(2) 2011). "Sacrifice as Coping: A Case Study of the Cultural-Political Framing of Traumatic Experiences among Eelam Tamils in Norway.". Journal of Refugee Studies: :376–389. Check date values in:
- "Sri Lankan Tamils protest at UN in Geneva". Colombo Times – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). February 4, 2009. Retrieved April 6, 2013.
- "Diaspora youth join Tamil Nadu students in protest". www.theindependent.lk. 21 March 2013. Retrieved April 6, 2013.
- "Largest possibleness turnout, 99.33 percent British Tamils aspire Tamil Eelam". Tamilnet. 1 February 2010. Retrieved April 6, 2013.
- "Tamil protest in Italy draws support of rights group". Tamilnet. 23 March 2013. Retrieved April 6, 2013.
- Tamil Youth Organisation United Kingdom
- TYO Canada
- Tamil Youth Organisation Germany
- TYO Switzerland
- TYO Norway