From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tammiku may refer to several places in Estonia:
- Tammiku, Harju County, a village in Kose Parish, Harju County
- Tammiku, Kohtla-Järve, a subdistrict of Ahtme district, Kohtla-Järve, Ida-Viru County
- Tammiku, Jõhvi Parish, a borough in Jõhvi Parish, Ida-Viru County
- Tammiku, Järva County, a village in Koeru Parish, Järva County
- Tammiku, Jõgeva County, a village in Puurmani Parish, Jõgeva County
- Tammiku, Martna Parish, a village in Martna Parish, Lääne County
- Tammiku, Ridala Parish, a village in Ridala Parish, Lääne County
- Tammiku, Rakke Parish, a village in Rakke Parish, Lääne-Viru County
- Tammiku, Vinni Parish, a village in Vinni Parish, Lääne-Viru County
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.