From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tampering may refer to:
- Tampering (crime), intentional modification of products in a way that would make them harmful to the consumer
- Tampering (sport), the practice, often illegal, of professional sports teams negotiating with athletes of other teams
- Tampering (quality control), changing an industrial process in an attempt to improve output but having the opposite effect
- Tamper-evident, a device or process that makes unauthorised access to a protected object easily detected
- Tamper resistant making it difficult to tamper with an object or system
- Tamperproofing, The belief that something cannot be tampered with
- Sabotage, modification of a device to induce failure
- Witness tampering, an illegal attempt to coerce witnesses called to testify in a legal proceeding
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.