|Opening date||April 9, 2009|
|Developer||ARMF II (Tampines) Pte Ltd|
|Management||AsiaMalls Management Pte Ltd|
|Architect||Architects 61 Pte Ltd|
|No. of stores and services||Approx. 176|
|Total retail floor area||265,000 square feet (24,600 m2)|
|No. of floors||7|
The mall, spread over five storeys and one basement, is the first suburban mall in Singapore with a dedicated swimming pool. The shopping mall is easily accessible as it is located in the heart of the Tampines Regional Centre, where Tampines MRT station and Tampines Bus Interchange are situated very close to the mall. It is also located next to Century Square Shopping Centre as well as Tampines Mall.
The total development cost of the project was estimated to be S$450 million and was upgraded from 17 March 2012 to 10 November 2012. New tenant mix is MOF (My Izakuya), MUJI and Daiso.
- The first suburban mall with a dedicated Swimming Pool
- Wildlife-Themed Rooftop Water Playground
- International & Local Fashion Labels
- European Inspired Basement Piazza
- Loft Style Shops and Restaurants
- "About us". Tampines 1.
- "$450 million shopping mall to add to Tampines bustle". The Straits Times. 2008-01-30. Retrieved 2008-06-04.