Greenway representing England in 2008
6 October 1982 |
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|University||University of Bath|
|Playing position(s): C,WA, GA|
|Last updated: 15 October 2010|
Greenway has been a member of the England national team since 2004/05, making her senior debut against South Africa. During her career she has competed at two Commonwealth Games (2006 and 2010) and one Netball World Championships (2007), collecting bronze medals at both Commonwealth Games. She also won silver at the 2010 World Netball Series in Liverpool.
Domestically, Greenway plays in the Netball Superleague with the Surrey Storm. She previously played for the TeamBath teams that won back-to-back national elite Superleague titles in 2005/6 and 2006/7. Greenway signed also with the Queensland Firebirds to play in the Australasian ANZ Championship in 2008 and 2009.
Greenway has recently been doing some coaching. She has recently[when?] been doing some training of High Wycombe Junior Netball Club's coaches at the Bucks New University.
- "2006 TeamBath profile: Tamsin Greenway". Retrieved 8 October 2010.
- "England win bronze in netball". BBC News. 14 October 2010. Retrieved 15 October 2010.
- University of Surrey (21 October 2009). "Surrey Storm sign England duo Greenway and Dunn". Retrieved 8 October 2010.
- "Greenway back for Firebirds". The Daily Telegraph. 12 November 2008. Retrieved 8 October 2010.
- Digital Spy (22 May 2013). "Tim Lovejoy and girlfriend Tamsin Greenway have baby daughter". Retrieved 2 June 2013.
|This biographical article related to netball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to sports in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|