From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tam-tam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The tamtam, sometimes spelled tam-tam, is a type of gong.
TamTam, Tam-Tam, tamtam, or tam-tam may also refer to:
- Tamtam, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Tam-Tams, a weekly drum circle held Sundays in the summer in Montreal
- Tam Tam (Samurai Shodown), a character from the fighting game Samurai Shodown
- Tam-Tam (album), a 1983 album by Amanda Lear
- TamTam, a software suite for the OLPC XO-1
- Tam Tam crackers, an hexagonal crumbly cracker made by Manischewitz
- Tam Tam (video game developer), Japanese video game developer
- Tamtam, a type of slit drum used in the country of Vanuatu
- Tam Tam Pour L'Ethiopie, a musical ensemble formed for the 1985 charity single Starvation/Tam Tam Pour L'Ethiopie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamtam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.