From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tam-tam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The tamtam is a percussion instrument that is similar to a gong. It is sometimes spelled tam-tam.
TamTam, Tam-Tam, tamtam, or tam-tam may also refer to:
- Tamtam, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Tam-Tams, a weekly drum circle held Sundays in the summer in Montreal
- Tam Tam (Samurai Shodown), a character from the fighting game Samurai Shodown
- Tam-Tam (album), a 1983 album by Amanda Lear
- TamTam, a software suite for the OLPC XO-1
- Tam Tam crackers, an hexagonal crumbly cracker made by Manischewitz
- Tam Tam (video game developer), Japanese video game developer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.