From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tamu may refer to:
- Texas A&M University
- Tamu, Burma
- Tampere United, Finnish football club
- Tamu (name), A West African given name, meaning one who loves
- Bwana Tamu, Kenyan sultan
- Ta'mu, a type of dumpling made in Southeast Asia
- A lioness that shadowed the Marsh Pride in the 2007 series of Big Cat Diary.
- Tamu Kyi, an alternative name for the Gurung language
- Tamu (genus), a mollusk genus of the Mytilidae family
- Tamu Massif, an inactive underwater volcano in the Pacific.
- Tamus, a genus of flowering plants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.