|Born||Cayetana Elizabeth Hutcheson
1974 (age 39–40)
Croydon, England, United Kingdom
|Notable works||Tana Ramsay's Family Kitchen (2006)
Tana Ramsay's Real Family Food (2007)
Tana Ramsay's Kitchen Secrets (2010)
|Spouse||Gordon Ramsay (m. 1996)|
Born in Croydon, Ramsay, a Montessori-trained former schoolteacher, married celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay in London on 21 December 1996. They have four children: daughters Megan and Matilda, and fraternal male-female twins Jack and Holly. In 2010, Ramsay appeared on the ITV show Dancing on Ice, partnered by professional skater Stuart Widdall, being eliminated in the fourth week. She was named "Celebrity Mum of the Year" in 2010, and has also been a presenter of UKTV's food show Market Kitchen. In 2014, she appeared in the cooking show MasterChef, co-hosted by her husband Gordon Ramsay.
- "Tana Ramsay". imdb.com, accessed November 15, 2011.
- "Dancing on Ice girls to skate first". Web.archive.org. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Tana Ramsay crowned Celebrity Mum of the Year". Celebrifi.com, accessed November 15, 2011.
- Sinclair, Joe. "Tana Ramsay's celebrity mum of the year crown - Scotsman.com News". News.scotsman.com. Retrieved 2011-09-22.
- "Tana Ramsays Family Kitchen: First Edition". Gordonramsaystore.com. 2008-01-21. Retrieved 2011-09-22.