Tandem Verlag GmbH is a publishing company in Germany, and is one of the country's leading wholesalers and distributors of print and electronic media products. In addition to producing printed books with a focus on wholesale and discount markets, Tandem Verlag publishes and distributes products in CD-ROM and DVD formats, software and video games packages, music CDs and audiobooks.
The publishing company was founded as a limited liability company in 1994 by business-partners Herbert Ullmann and Hermann Rauers. The headquarters were originally established in Mönchengladbach, later relocating in 1998 to premises in the town of Königswinter in the Cologne region of North Rhine-Westphalia.
In 2007 Tandem Verlag recorded sales of US$16 million, and had approximately 80 employees.
- Anhalt, Karen Nickel (1999-09-28). "Eggs, Milk, Cold Cuts -- and Accounting Software". written at Berlin. BusinessWeek Online (New York: McGraw-Hill). ISSN 0007-7135. Retrieved 2008-05-23.
- BuchMarkt (editorial staff) (2006-12-20). "Tandem: Herbert Ullmann trennt sich mit sofortiger Wirkung von Ludwig Könemann". Nachrichten. BuchMarkt.de. Retrieved 2008-05-21. (German)
- Melzer, Hansjürgen (2006-01-27). "Den Tandem-Verlag zieht es an die Fischbank". written at Niederdollendorf. General-Anzeiger (online ed.) (Bonn: Verlag H. Neusser). OCLC 85383921. Retrieved 2008-05-21. (German)
- Sieg, Anja (2000-04-07). "Indies lose grip on German top 10". Business Periodicals: Bookseller. AllBusiness.com. Retrieved 2008-05-21.
- Tandem Verlag company website (German)
- h.f.ullmann, website of publishing imprint owned by Tandem Verlag (formerly Könemann)
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|