Tando Allahyar District
|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (December 2011)|
|Tando Allahyar District|
Map of Sindh with Tando Allahyar District highlighted
|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
|Number of Tehsils||3|
|Website||Tando Allahyar Official webpage|
The town was founded by Mir Allahyar Khan Talpur Qila was built in (1804). Tando Allahyar Old name is (qunday je wasi). 4 km away from Tando Allahyar there is found ancient monuments which is called ((Abul Jo Daro)) Abul was a king of old age.
Dad Khan Jarwar
|Tando Allahyar (city)||Bukera Sharif
Tando Allahyar 1
Tando Allahyar 2
Tando Allahyar 3
The Education Institutes Includes the following:
- Al Mahmood High School Tando Allah Yar.
- Eagle Stars (E) School Tando Allahyar.
- Kaim Khan Memorial Higher Secondary School.
- YK Academy Rashidabad
- Government Provincialized High school Tando Allahyar
- Government Little Fairies High school.
- Government Secondary Higher school.
- Government Main Sindhi Middle School.
- Government High School Paksinghar.
- Government S.M.Shah Aga khan school Sultanabad
- Government Girls High School Sultanabad
- Government Higher Secondary School Mubarak Jarwar
- Government Girls Middle School Shadman Jarwar
- SM Degree College Tando Allahyar
- The Smart School Tando Allahyar.
- Suffa Academy Islamic and Modern Education Tando Allahyar.
- Horizon Institute Of Computer Sciences Tando Allahyar.
- SM High School Station Road Tando Allahyar
- Younus Academy Higher Secondary School Tando Allahyar
- Shah Wali Ullah Higher Secondary School Tando Allahyar
- Iqra Higher Secondary School Tando Allahyar
- Green Life Public Elementary School
- SST Public School Rashidabad
- Mehran Higher Secondary School.
- Aqsa Higher Secondary School
- Sachal Public High School.
- Faizan Public Higher School.
- Aga Khan School Sultanabad
- Foundation Grammar High School Tando Allahyar.
- Eagle House Higher Secondary School Tando Allah Yar
- Air Foundation
- BRIGHT FUTURE PUBLIC SCHOOL
- Government High School Darul Uloom Tando Allah yar
- Faisal Foundation School
- Yousuf Academy Tando Allahyar
- ever shine grammar public high school.
- Alisha Elementary School.
- Mastoi Public Elementary School Pyaro Lund (Principal Ghulam Sarwar Zardari Cell # 0333-2836098)
Mangoes are the most popular plantation of Tando Allahyar. The local growers take pride in the quality of the mangoes. A wide variety of mangoes are farmed here. It is one of the richest areas of the country for agriculture sector. Cash crops like Sugarcane, Wheat, Onions and Cotton are cultivated in a vast area. Besides, orchards are spread over hundreds of acres of land.
The farmers of Tando Allahyar perform Vital role in production of vegetables, same is supplied to Karachi. City has one of the highest yield in the province. It produces the highest quantity of sugarcane with around 50 to 60 million Maunds of sugarcane worth of annual production.
Companies In Tando Allahyar
- Mehran Sugar Mill
- Ammar Cotton Factory
- Super Haari Seed Corporation (Regd) (Cotton Seed, Wheat seed, Rice Seed & Okra Seed)
- Patan Seed Corporation (Regd).
- TASCO SEED Corporation (Regd) .
- A one cotton factory
Tando Allahyar has rich Sindhi culture. Men clad themselves with national style of dress called Shalwar Kameez having broader bottoms and traditional cap. Women clad with 'Gharara' or 'Parro' with bangles all the way up till shoulders.
Clogging Road side tea stalls with colleagues and friends, is favorite pastimes for men.
People of Tando Allahyar are proud people, taking pride in their land and its history; they are by nature, quiet and inoffensive; moderate in religion, hospitable and accommodating. Their attitude to life is determined by geographical, economic and moral set-up, making them unassertive.