From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tandy may refer to:
- Tandy Corporation, a leather supply company which became the RadioShack Corporation in 2000
- Tandy Computers
- Tandy Leather Factory, founded in 1980, the residual portion of Tandy Corporation which sells leather supplies
- InterTAN, the now-defunct subsidiary for Tandy's European and Canadian outlets
- Tandy (Australia), former Australian subsidiary, now owned by Woolworths Limited
- James Napper Tandy (1740–1803), member of the Society of United Irishmen
- Jessica Tandy (1909–1994), American film actress
- Richard Tandy (born 1948), keyboardist for Electric Light Orchestra
- Ryan Tandy (born 1981), Australian rugby league footballer
- Steven Tandy (born 1952), Australian actor
- "Tandy", a short story by Sherwood Anderson, part of Winesburg, Ohio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.