Tăng Thanh Hà
|Tăng Thanh Hà|
Tăng Thanh Hà in 2008
|Born||Tăng Thị Thanh Hà
October 24, 1986
Tiền Giang, Vietnam
|Other names||Hà Tăng|
|Height||1m66 (5 ft 5 in)|
|Spouse(s)||Louis Nguyen |
She was born on October 24, 1986 in Gò Công, Tiền Giang in a family of Chinese descent. When her family business did not go well, she helped her mother out making ends meet: At the age of 11, Tang woke early to assist with preparing food for later distribution to customers. At this time her mother enrolled her in night acting classes at Idecaf.
When she was 16, director Lưu Trọng Ninh asked her to portray Trang in the movie Dốc tình. Although only a minor role, Thanh Ha caught the attention of the film world. She went on to play Mộng Cầm in Hàn Mặc Tử - a film about the celebrated Vietnamese poet -, and won critical acclaim. She was also cast in Hương phù sa in the role of Út Nhỏ and in several ads. She won the Best lead actress award from the Ho Chi Minh city television station in 2006. At this point, however, she left acting to study hotel administration in Singapore just as she became recognized as an up-and-coming actress on television and on the big screen. Upon returning to Vietnam the next year, she was given the leading role in the multi-episode television drama Bỗng dưng muốn khóc. In 2008, she landed a role in Đẹp từng centimét. At the end of 2009 she was selected by director Nguyễn Phan Quang Bình to be in Cánh đồng bất tận (The Floating Lives) based on a novel of the same name by female writer Nguyễn Ngọc Tư.
- Best dressed actress of 2008 according to Mốt magazine VN
- Best-liked TV actress during 2008-2009 (as Trúc in the movie Bỗng Dưng Muốn Khóc)
She married to Louis Nguyễn, a Vietnamese-Filipino entrepreneur, in November 2012 after three-and-a-half years of dating.
|Hàn Mặc Tử||2004||Mộng Huyền (AKA Mộng Cầm)||second-lead|
|Hương phù sa||2005||Út nhỏ||lead|
|Bỗng dưng muốn khóc||2008||Trúc||second-lead|
|Ngôi nhà hạnh phúc (Vietnamese version)||2009||guest star|
- Người phố Hoa
- Ngoisao.net. "Tang thanh Ha's wedding". Retrieved Nov 25, 2012.
- "Tăng Thanh Hà yêu hết mình nhưng không lụy tình". VNExpress. Retrieved 25 Aug 2008.
- "Brand ambassadors". Toshiba Asia Pacific. Retrieved September 9, 2012.
- TangThanhHa - (¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸Tăng Thanh Hà¸.•'´¯) ¸.•'´¯)
- "Góc buồn của Tăng Thanh Hà". Việt Nam Net. Retrieved 25 Aug 2008.
- "Tăng Thanh Hà không muốn lặp lại mình". VNExpress. Retrieved 25 Aug 2008.
- "Mỹ Tâm, Đan Trường, Tăng Thanh Hà… đoạt giải HTV Award". Việt Nam Net. Retrieved 25 Aug 2008.
- "Tăng Thanh Hà: Hạnh phúc khi ở bên anh ấy!". Net Mode của Việt Nam Net. Retrieved 25 Aug 2008.
- ""Bỗng dưng muốn khóc": Gặp gỡ Tăng Thanh Hà và Lương Mạnh Hải". Báo Thanh Niên. Retrieved 25 Aug 2008.
- "Bỗng dưng muốn khóc". Vietnamese Television. Retrieved 25 Aug 2008.
- "Đẹp từng centimet?". Báo Người Lao Động. Retrieved 25 Aug 2008.
- "Tăng Thanh Hà muốn sống trọn vẹn với chính mình". Dân Trí Online. Retrieved 25 tháng 8 năm 2008. Check date values in:
- Vietnamese Best Forum
- "Bong Dung muon khoc wins 2 awards". Voice of Vietnam. Retrieved September 14, 2012.
- "Tang Thanh Ha to be married in November". Vietbao. Retrieved September 9, 2012.