From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tanganyika in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tanganyika may also refer to:
- Lake Tanganyika, an African Great Lake
- Tanganyika Territory, a former British colony which preceded the sovereign state
- Tanganyika District, Katanga, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Tanganyika Province, a proposed province in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Tanganyika (film), a 1954 action adventure film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanganyika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.