Tangara or Tangará may refer to:
- Tangara (genus), a genus of birds of the tanager family
- Aerotec A-132 Tangará, a Brazilian military trainer aircraft
- Tangará da Serra, a town in Mato Grosso, Brazil
- Tangará, Rio Grande do Norte, a town in Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Tangará, Santa Catarina, a town in Santa Catarina, Brazil
- CityRail T & G sets or Tangara, a class of electric train in Sydney, Australia
People with the surname
- Fousseiny Tangara (born 1978), soccer goalkeeper from Mali
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Tangara is also the name of a KRB sport house, the mascot of which is the blue and white beetle. It is a house with a great winning streak. The bug faces opponents e.g. the frog, the bunny and the tiger, but the people that make it up do have spirit despite their sporting abilities. Rumours say 2012 may bring pesticides!