From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tangara or Tangará may refer to:
- Tangara (genus), a genus of birds of the tanager family
- Aerotec A-132 Tangará, a Brazilian military trainer aircraft
- Tangará da Serra, a town in Mato Grosso, Brazil
- Tangará, Rio Grande do Norte, a town in Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Tangará, Santa Catarina, a town in Santa Catarina, Brazil
- CityRail T & G sets or Tangara, a class of electric train in Sydney, Australia
People with the surname
- Fousseiny Tangara (born 1978), soccer goalkeeper from Mali
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tangara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.