From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tangerine or tangerine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tangerine is a red or orange-colored citrus fruit.
Tangerine may also refer to:
- Tangerine, Florida, a place in Orange County, Florida
- Tangerine (Dexter Gordon album), 1972
- Tangerine (Vixen album), 1998
- Tangerine (David Mead album), 2006
- "Tangerine" (Led Zeppelin song), a 1970 song by Led Zeppelin
- "Tangerine", a song by Big Boi from the album Sir Luscious Left Foot
- "Tangerine" (Feeder song), a 1997 single by the band 'Feeder'
- "Tangerine" (1941 song), a song written by Johnny Mercer and Victor Schertzinger
- Record labels
- Tangerine Records (1963), a record label
- Tangerine Records (1990), a record label
- Tangerine Records (1992), a record label
- Tangerine (bank), a Canadian bank acquired by Scotiabank, formerly known as ING Direct
- Tangerine (cable system), a submarine telecommunications cable system
- Tangerine (color), an orange color hue used to give the impression of the tangerine fruit
- Tangerine (comics), a fictional character appearing in Marvel Comics
- Tangerines (film), Estonian-Georgian film from 2013
- Tangerine (novel), a 1997 novel by Edward Bloor
- Tangerine (software), a DAAP music server
- Tangerine Computer Systems, an early microcomputer manufacturer
- Tangerine Confectionery, a British confectionery company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tangerine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.