|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|Tángjīn Gāosù Gōnglù
|To:||Outer Ring Road, Tianjin|
It links Tangshan to Tianjin. The road is numbered G2502.
The Tangjin Expressway gets its name by the combination of two one-character Chinese abbreviations of both Tangshan and Tianjin (Tangshan—Tang, Tianjin—Jin).
Status: The entire expressway is complete.
(This section is currently being worked on.)
Maximum speed limit of 110 km/h.
Approximately CNY 0.4 per kilometre.
6 lanes (3 up, 3 down) and 4 lanes (2 up, 2 down) interchangeably.
Hebei Section: Tangshan
Tianjin Section: A service area is under projection and construction is expected at Hangu.
List of Exits
Symbols: ↗ = exit; ⇆ = main interchange; S = service area; ¥ = central toll gate
- Expressway begins at the intersection with the Jingshen Expressway
- ⇆ (Interchange with the Jingshen Expressway)
- ↗ 1: Tangshan East, Guye District
- ⇆ 2: (Interchange with the Tanggang Expressway) Kaiping District, Jinggang Port
- S Tangshan
- ↗ 3: Tangshan South, Tanghai
- ↗ 4: Fengnan District
- ⇆ 5: (Interchange with the China National Highway 205) China National Highway 205
- ¥ Tianjin/Hebei provincial boundary
- ↗ 6: Hangu Farm
- ✕ Hangu Service Area under construction
- ↗ 7: Ninghe, Lutai
- ↗ 8: Hangu District
- ↗ 9: Qinghe Farm
- ⇆ 10: (Interchange with the Jingjintang Expressway) Tianjin, Tanggu
- Expressway ends at the Outer Ring Road (Tianjin)